- 4/21 (Saturday): Gathering of Neighbors We’ll have an informational table at the Resource Fair from 11 to 1; that’s followed by music and entertainment until 3 PM. This year’s Gathering of Neighbors event will focus emergency preparedness; it will be a great opportunity to learn, as well as to meet other preparedness partners.
- 4/25 (Wednesday): Cascadia Regional Earthquake Workshop (CREW) and Pacific Northwest Seismic Network (PNSN) host a public forum, “Advances in Pacific Northwest Earthquake Hazard Understanding and Potentials for Early Warning” from 4 to 6:30 PM at the University of Washington, Johnson Hall, room 102.
- 5/19 (Saturday): Field exercise with ACS and the emergency communication hubs; more details to come.
- 5/20 (Sunday): Alki Summer Streets event – starting around 11 AM – we’ll have a booth near the beach!
- 6/12 (Tuesday): Free SNAP class at the High Point library, 6:30 PM; details on the Office of Emergency Management’s event calendar.
Later in the summer:
- 8/7: Seattle Night Out (annually, each first Tuesday in August). Local events held throughout the city, which provide an excellent opportunity to meet your neighbors and build/strengthen preparedness plans.
- 8/11: SW Precinct Picnic.
We hope to see you at some of these spring/summer events!