If you’ve been following our blog for more than a year, you’ll may know the answer. We’ll be at the 5th Annual West Seattle Bee Festival! We’ve been a part of each of the earlier festivals, so wouldn’t want to miss this one. Look for us at the Vendor Fair, which runs from 11 until 2 PM, on Lanham Place SW between SW Graham Street and SW Sylvan Way/SW Morgan Street.
Even if you’ve visited our booth before, stop by to see what’s new or say hi! You can:
- Pick up the latest West Seattle emergency communication hub map postcards.
- Test your knowledge! The ‘Wheel of Misfortunes” will be back to challenge you.
- Check out our multi-day emergency preparedness kits for both people and/or pets.
- Pick up the new (last year) city infographic handouts for personal preparedness.
- Bring your questions! If the ‘Wheel of Misfortunes’ stumped you, this could be payback time!
We hope you can BEE there!