We hope you plan to stop by our booth at the 6th Annual West Seattle Bee Festival — which coincidentally takes place at our High Point hub location. Come meet our two new captains for that hub, Robert Landis and Johnny Schmidt!
You can also:
- Pick up the latest West Seattle emergency communication hub map postcards.
- Test your knowledge! The ‘Wheel of Misfortunes” will be back to challenge you.
- Check out our multi-day emergency preparedness kits for both people and/or pets.
- Pick up some of the Seattle Office of Emergency Management’s handouts about personal preparedness.
- Bring your questions! If the ‘Wheel of Misfortunes’ stumped you, you can try to stump Robert and Johnny!
Our booth is part of the Vendor Fair at the festival, which runs from 11 until 2 PM, on Lanham Place SW between SW Graham Street and SW Sylvan Way/SW Morgan Street.
We hope you can BEE there!